Friday, July 25, 2008

Live My Life For YOU

You don`t rembember
All the things
I did and the times i ran
You`ve forgotten
Who i used to be
You just see who i am
There`s not a single day
That passes by that i`mNot in Your hand
And i don`t understandBut it still amazes me
That i`m part of Your plan

I can`t think of anything i`d rather
Do than live my life for You
I can`t think of anywhere i`d
Rather be than on the rad that
Leads me to truth
Cause i really wanna do
Is live my life for You

This world can`t offer me
Anything i really need
The only thing that i want
Is right in front of me
It`s found You
It`s all that i believe
And all my heart is beating forYou and You alone
Nothing More

There`s so many voices
In my head everyday
A thousand different
Roads that lead
A million different ways
But one things is for sure You
Always nothing else compares
To the love You`ve given me

No comments: